PDA

View Full Version : How are you posting your ststs???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cogin
Fri, Feb-08-02, 21:02
I am wondering how others are posting thier stats?
Do you put your goal weight as your next gol or the hopeful final destination?? also once you reach a midpoint goal are you changing your stats to reflect this as your current weight and your next mini goal as the target wt?
As you can see I have very beginning and long term goal, but the progress seems so slow!

Karen
Fri, Feb-08-02, 21:30
Just the way you have: start weight/current weight/goal weight.

You can always break it up into mini-goals if you think it would help you keep upbeat.

Karen

Rain
Fri, Feb-08-02, 22:59
Hi cogin, I do just what Karen says here. I list my starting weight, then my current weight and then my goal weight. Some people, instead of listing their goal weight, they just list mini goals. Like instead of 175/132/110, they migh write 175/132/122. Some, take it 10 pounds at a time. I guess it'll be up to you. ;)

wawtigress
Sat, Feb-09-02, 06:11
I started with the long range goal set but it was suggested to do it in 10 lb spruts. You will see your results and it is easier to work for a 10 lb. goal ,reach it and go for the next goal than looking at 50 lbs to lose everyday.for instance do starting weight at beginning of diet,then current weight then 10 lbs weight from current. You can go into your profile and change stats any time you want.I have reached 2 mini goals already and headed for my 3rd mini goal.Hope this helps. Wawtigress