PDA

View Full Version : [Zone] Zone Bar sighting: Ottawa

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bkcooper
Fri, Feb-08-02, 06:41
I found the email updates regarding Zone Bar availability at Costco referred to the US only, but if any Zoners in Ottawa were looking for Zone bars, the Hampton Park Pharmaplus has them.

Kipling

Natrushka
Fri, Feb-08-02, 07:53
Kip, most of the GNC stores and Kardish outlets have the bars - I'm sure I saw them there (there are so many) And there is a wonderful store on Bank St between Slater and Albert that carries just about everything you could ever want - Not sure as to which bars they carry cause those are things I dont want ;)

Nat

Deirdre
Fri, Feb-08-02, 08:24
I'm not on the Zone but I've seen the bars at most A&P grocery stores around here.

dcnf
Tue, Apr-09-02, 05:49
I've seen Zone bars in Dominion Grocery Stores, Real Atlantic Super Stores, GNC and other smaller independent health food stores...certainly no problem locating them here in Newfoundland- if anyone is looking!

I'm interested in knowing more about the Zone....seems to realy working well for Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt!