PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks In!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kikibaby
Sat, Apr-14-07, 10:18
Hello everyone in low carb land. Am glad to find this place. I knew I needed to do something about my weight. I tried low carb before and it worked like nothing else had. Well, I hadn't actually tried anything else but you know what i mean. I feel a bit lost now, though. need encouragement, recipes, tips, support. Am willing to give it back too!

I weight 230lbs right now. Am 5'9". I would like to get down to 180. If I got to 160 that would be amazing! No one would believe it. Least of all me!

I don't have a scale so I don't really know if I am losing much weight or not. People tell me my face looks thinner but the huge belly and love handles are staying put for now.

I haven't really been getting off my keister to exercise. Am going bike riding today tho!

see you!

kiki

canucksrus
Sat, Apr-14-07, 10:59
Hi :wave: & welcome to the forum!! I wish you much success in your journey to a healthier you!

Kisal
Sat, Apr-14-07, 18:23
Welcome, Kiki! You will like this site. :)

Here is a link to the Kitchen forum. At the top of each sub-forum (breakfasts, etc.), there is a Sticky that has recipes that are acceptable for Induction:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Akasha
Sat, Apr-14-07, 19:20
Hello and welcome! If you don't have a scale, you can always take measurements or judge by how loose your clothes are. :)