PDA

View Full Version : Hi.. I am new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

9heather23
Wed, Apr-11-07, 20:56
Hi everyone. I am a new poster and a looooooong time lurker. I am starting Weight Watchers Core program tomorrow and I thought this would be a great place to gather my thoughts ansd document my intake for the day. Hopefully I will be able to get this whole journaling thing down and figure out how to work my own journal. :)

katwoman
Thu, Apr-12-07, 20:11
Hi Heather, welcome. Best wishes on reaching your goals. I know WW has a lower carb program in addition to their LF but don't know much about it. Sounds like you have several support networks--the more help the better.

jesakit
Thu, Apr-12-07, 22:42
Hi Heather, welcome!
I tried WW before (the forum is definitely not as fun as this one). But I could not control my cravings for bad things. So came back over her to low carb. Goosd luck and keep us posted!
Jes

Kisal
Fri, Apr-13-07, 01:46
Welcome, Heather! Glad to have you aboard. :wave:

Barbara55
Fri, Apr-13-07, 01:49
Welcome, I'm always very interested in the results of any new perspective

barbara