PDA

View Full Version : Recent entries?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

2bthinner!
Sun, Apr-08-07, 10:49
What determines your "recent" entries? It's not really what I just put in. I've had things I would expect to be on it, but they aren't. Is it only recent bulk or favorite or custom? That's how it looks..

ETA: For instance I put in cheddar cheese yesterday at breakfast, and today, but it is not on the recent entry..

tamarian
Sun, Apr-08-07, 13:08
It ignores items that are already in your fav's list.

Wa'il

2bthinner!
Sun, Apr-08-07, 14:03
Um, not always. I have Oscar Meyer, Nitrate free and it's showing up on both the recent list and favorites. Unless I have two entries...(It could happen.. :lol: :help: ) I know I have two doritos.. :o

ETA: And Icecream, Breyers, carbsmart butter pecan..

tamarian
Sun, Apr-08-07, 14:54
Do you mean the list under the food lists menu, or recent entries in the food entry page?

Wa'il

2bthinner!
Sun, Apr-08-07, 19:33
I usually go in through the daily entry, and it's in the quick selection box underneath where you can enter/edit your meals.
First is Bulk, then recent, then favorites. It's not the "lists" where you go in from the sidebar.