PDA

View Full Version : I'm more than halfway there!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RissaRoo
Sat, Apr-07-07, 12:06
I am down to 157lbs from 170. Yay! It feels so good to know that I am only 10 pounds above my goal weight, and to know I did it the right way this time. I have surprised myself with my own willpower...I used to be so hard on myself, and now I am just seeing little slips as part of the process. It is working :-)! I haven't been under 160 in 3 years so it just feels great! Doing Fitday has been a lifesaver as well...if you aren't using it...you should...because it definitely holds you accountable! Anyways, just wanted to share my happiness....wish everyone else success as well! :)

emily30
Sat, Apr-07-07, 12:28
That's awesome! I remember how great it felt at the half way point. There's no turning back now. :thup:

Voo36
Fri, Apr-20-07, 12:00
Congratulations Rissa.. it's all a downhill slide now ! Keep up the great work.

Gia

NalaMom
Fri, Apr-20-07, 12:14
WAY TO GO RISSA! WOO HOO!! :agree:

Im over halfway too and it feels great. I've been using My P.L.A.N. instead of FitDay. I've used FitDay in the past, but I think My P.L.A.N. is pretty cool because you can "steal" recipes from other My P.L.A.N. members.

Anyway, keep up the great work! :D

Cissie_12
Fri, Apr-20-07, 12:15
Good for you! I just passed my half way mark too!!