PDA

View Full Version : New Too!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MDALLAS
Fri, Apr-06-07, 18:19
Hey all! I am new to this site, not new to atkins. I lost 60 lbs on this diet before, gained it all back during my student teaching and teaching phases, and now on it AGAIN! IT is so hard the second time around. i did realize that i should be happy with myself no matter what i weigh, but it does bring me down when i look at old clothes, or in the mirror at my self. but i will start again. my goal is to be down at or below my weight that i was previously before my 30th bday. wish me luck! I am hoping this forum will help me through the tough times, which seem to be DAILY! i have started atkins last wednesday, but have had some bad moments of relapse. hopefully i can just forget about that and go onward with the dieting! cant wait to see everyone elses tips, stories and suggestions! :wave:

katwoman
Fri, Apr-06-07, 20:12
Glad to see you've joined us.

Kisal
Fri, Apr-06-07, 21:30
Welcome, Mdallas! Glad to have you join us! :)

emily30
Fri, Apr-06-07, 21:50
Welcome! :wave:

Nice to have you with us. Best wishes on your weight loss journey!

MDALLAS
Sat, Apr-07-07, 17:21
thanks all for the warm welcome! :wave:

Debi W.
Sat, Apr-07-07, 17:35
hello MDallas.... you and I are doing the same thing. Second time around, and our weight and goals are the same too. YOU CAN DO IT !! hey, we'll do it together. I'm really enjoying this site, I've learned so much in just a couple days here. And the folks are just great. You are a Winner, we are Winners.

MDALLAS
Sun, Apr-08-07, 20:08
and welcome too! congrats on the weight loss! impressive! Funny how we have the same goals! we should be weight loss buddies! :)

MDALLAS
Sun, Apr-08-07, 20:08
Im in KETOSIS!! WHOOHOO! makes it all worth while to see that strip turn red!