PDA

View Full Version : new on board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CherylinVA
Fri, Mar-30-07, 07:13
Hi, I was just referred to this board as being very helpful after having been at one which seems to be losing steam. I began low carbing on Atkins in Dec. 2002 and am 60 pounds lighter than when I began! More important to me than that, however, is that I feel so much better eating this way. I'm looking forward to getting to hear about your experiences and sharing what is helpful in staying on track. Blessings - Cheryl in VA

nanak
Fri, Mar-30-07, 12:12
Hi Cheryl :wave:

Wow!! Sounds like you have done fantastic!! I too have just found this site but have only posted once to introduce myself. Have enjoyed reading everyone else's experiences though. I have just started back on Atkins, this is my 2nd week of induction. Lost 40 #'s about 4 yrs ago but only actually did Atkins for about 4 months. Still watched what I ate and maintained for a couple years but have gradually gained back 22#'s. :tears: :tears: Decided it's time to get serious and am determined to reach my goal this time. :thup: As of this morning I have lost 6#'s and already feel so much better.

Karen

Annie1gi
Fri, Mar-30-07, 12:31
Welcome, and looks like you have done a great job already!

Kisal
Fri, Mar-30-07, 15:44
Welcome, Cheryl! Glad to have you with us. :)

You're making great progress. Keep up the good work. :thup: :thup: