PDA

View Full Version : Hello one and all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Hadabuck
Mon, Feb-04-02, 20:23
:wave: Hello everyone, I'm another brand newbie but anxious to get started. How does one get started? Is there a book? What is induction??? 20 g of carbos daily - Really????

Best of luck and any help words of wisdom would be appreciated.

:thup:

Rosebud
Mon, Feb-04-02, 21:05
Hi Hadabuck (great name)!
Yes, there's a book, in fact there are lots of books.
If you look to the right hand side of the page, you'll see under quick links: "Which low-carb plan is right for me?"
Have a good read and when you've decided, go out and either get the book from the library (in case you only had a buck and now it's gone :p) or buy a copy. Either way, read the book through before you start.
Best of luck to you!

gwilson38
Tue, Feb-05-02, 08:42
Rosebd is right..check out which plan U think would suit U best. There are some differences, as to certain foods U can or cannot include and the amount of carbs U are suppose to have each day. Read lots before U immerse yourself in this WOE. Good luck to U!

Hadabuck
Tue, Feb-05-02, 11:07
Thanks for the good words. Heading up to Borders and I am going to check these books. :daze: