PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Europe

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jessnole
Mon, Feb-04-02, 16:07
Hi Everyone..
Well, I am on day two of Induction, am doing pretty well so far.. even had lunch out today and ate within allowed carbs as far as I can tell..

I live in Europe and was wondering if there is anyone else out there who is also in Western Europe.. one thing that is frustrating is that I don't have immediate access to stuff like bars, shakes, Splenda, bread mixes, etc, so I have to really go no-carbs and no-bread-like stuff, even after Induction.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hopefully meet up with some people that have similar goals :daze:

Rosebud
Mon, Feb-04-02, 17:26
Hi Jessnole, welcome from Australia!
If you go to the "Local Support Groups" section of the front page of the site, you'll find an "everywhere" forum where people from all over post. I think a lot of those are from Europe.
Well done for surviving lunch, I find eating out the biggest test.
Good luck with your new WOE, Jess.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Queeny
Mon, Nov-08-04, 05:15
hi Jessnole..welcome from Spain.
Believe me, go without out all the low carb goodies, stick to whole foods, you will lose better and feel better.
Although I do miss Splenda, I have found a liquid sweetner here that works well.
Good luck to you!

AFwife
Mon, Nov-08-04, 05:19
Bienvenu à bord. Je suis en angleterre. Fermer assez à vous bien que.

Have a great day.

Rosebud
Mon, Nov-08-04, 05:22
Hiya Queeny,

Just thought you might like to know that this is a very old thread. In fact Jessnole has not visited the board since February, 2002. ;)

Cheers,

Rosebud

AFwife
Mon, Nov-08-04, 05:29
OH gees, I didn't even notice it myself.

Oh well!

Thanks Rosebud!