PDA

View Full Version : Here I Go - Does Anyone Wnat To Be My Support Bud!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kaznmolly
Mon, Mar-26-07, 09:28
HEY HEY HEY

Ok here i go i have started today, i has 2 egg scrambled this morning the for lunch i had a bowl of chicken mayo - snacks i have eatne bolied eggs!!!

lots of water also - i ave also started taking vtamin B today - i weigh 10st 11lb and i am looking to weigh 9st 9lb - anyone fancy joining me for support.

i am struggling to use this site aslo is my photoup and running i dont know if you can all see me or not - lol

xxxxx :lol:

katwoman
Mon, Mar-26-07, 13:02
Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of support buddies here.

Kisal
Mon, Mar-26-07, 17:57
Hey, kaznmolly! :) We're all your buddies here! :thup: :)

kaznmolly
Tue, Mar-27-07, 07:13
Hi there - i am really loinmg the support - feeling really sick today - please can you tell me if this is ok what i have been eating - i have read the book - however need to know that im following right!!!

yesterday for brekkie i had - 2 egg scrambled
lunch i had - bowl of chicken mayo
dinner - smoked haddock and green salad
lots of water and 2 bolied eggs for snack

today

i have eatne for brekkie - scrabled egg with 2 rashers of bacon
luch i have had tuna mayo with green salad and 2 bolied eggs
think im going to have gammon or something for dinner??

yesterday i felt really ill, weak and no energy - today im feeling a little better, quite a lot better actually - deoes that mean im doing something wrong - i also have been taking vitamin B

does this all sound ok??? thank you all so much!!!! i know your all sleeping right now - so i hope your having nice dreams!!!!

Fat
Tue, Mar-27-07, 13:58
kaznmolly sounds good to me. Just make sure you keep the carbs to 20 a day and eat more veggies. I have found that the more I eat small portions during the day it helps to lose. Snacking some cheese when you get hungry helps too. Keep up the good work. Let me know how you are doing.

Anna

PriscillaK
Wed, Apr-04-07, 09:24
Hi Kaznmolly. Am pretty new too. Am one week old and 3kilos lighter. It looks to me like you're not eating enough. Eat until youare satisfied. I find that when I feel full at one sitting, I just don't feel hungry anymore. Give yourself a few more days. I think things will stabilise.

droppin
Wed, Apr-04-07, 10:04
You want support you came to the right place