PDA

View Full Version : Hello.. Returning warrior

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

freyamoon2
Thu, Mar-22-07, 19:45
I was on here a few years ago and had lost 35 pounds, but my fiance' left me (no excuse I know), and I have just not cared and abused my body. I haven't really gained much weight back, but have not lost it either. I started at 230 when I first started here (though it was my second time low carbing).. and two weeks ago when I started again I was at 205.

I wanted to use my old account but I do not remember the password and not sure what email I used. I sent requests to a few and only one acknowledged the address and said it would send the password.. I tried this several times. Anyway, I was freyamoon (now I am stuck with freyamoon2) I guess I can link to my old profile in a new diet journal. I have a long way to go and with the support of these forums, I hope to stick with it forever.. and not let relationship issues adversely affect me.

I just ordered 200mcg chromium Picolinate capsules from Higher Power Nutrition a week ago and they came in the mail today. I also have Multi-action Potassium 99mg, and High Potency Calcium Supplements 600+vD. I am just returning to Low carb and have lost 10 pounds in two weeks.

Also need to get a new multi-vitamin as the ones I have expired in 2005 (though for the moment I am taking them as it is better than nothing.

Kisal
Thu, Mar-22-07, 20:27
Hello, Freyamoon, and welcome back! :)

Have you tried posting your questions about user name, etc., on the Technical Forum at the bottom of the main forum page? The mods and admins are usually pretty good at helping returning members straighten out any glitches.

Best of luck on your LC journey! :wave:

bob2112
Fri, Mar-23-07, 05:56
Welcome back onboard.

freyamoon
Fri, Mar-23-07, 11:56
That nice site operator person fixed my account so the above post doesn't lead to me. Freyamoon2 is no more.. I am just freyamoon again.. I R resurrected! yay!

ok.. that should cover the few threads I posted in with the other account.. whew!

Kisal
Fri, Mar-23-07, 22:17
:yay: :yay: :yay: :clap: :clap: :clap: Aren't our admins and mods the greatest! :wave: