PDA

View Full Version : Induction Here we come

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bjohnson24
Wed, Mar-21-07, 14:33
I am just starting the Atkins diet because I have been eating healthy and have been gaining weight. Currently, I am up to about 230 lbs and am 6"2' 24 yrs old, most of my weight is in my core and would like to trim fat. I figure my ideal weight is like 190, so about 40 lbs to lose. Today is my first day and am ready for what’s to come. I was wondering if this diet approach is feasible for me and if their was anyone else out there will similar vitals to me that has done this in the past.

Good luck and congratulations to everybody that has seen results.

Trisha5813
Wed, Mar-21-07, 14:44
Welcome bjohnson....we are glad to have you aboard. I think you are going to really enjoy this new way of eating as much as we do. Good luck and congratulations on starting your journey!
Trisha

bob2112
Thu, Mar-22-07, 05:06
Welcome to the forums. Best wishes on your LC journey.

Kisal
Thu, Mar-22-07, 07:07
Welcome to you! You have read Dr. Atkins' book. Unless you have a medical problem that would prevent you from following the plan, I know of no reason it wouldn't work for you.

I recommend that you reread the entire book now, and don't limit yourself to the part about Induction. Instead, learn the whole step-by-step process. Keep your book close at hand and refer to it often.

Best of luck to you! :wave: