PDA

View Full Version : A different attitude as I start again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tigdunc
Sat, Feb-02-02, 23:17
I've tried a low-carb diet within the last two years and had success. My error in judgement came when I thought that once I was to my idea weight I could stop. The weight stayed off for a while and then it slowly came back. Be discouraged, I hesitated about trying another shot at a low carb diet. I recently was toying with the notion to start againg after I have been successful in maintaining an excercise routine. My inspiration for came from this site. I now have a different attitude and a place for support. Here I go!

jenny32
Sun, Feb-03-02, 00:10
good luck :D i wish u all the best

wbahn
Sun, Feb-03-02, 00:16
Welcome!

Good luck the second time around.

Sounds like you are shifting your thinking towards a WOL instead of a diet.

Keep us informed of your progress.

Karen
Sun, Feb-03-02, 00:35
It's great that this forum could provide that kind of inspiration for you. We are all very honoured!

So, what was it that changed your attitude? What is it now, and what was it before?

Karen