PDA

View Full Version : How do I log in?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shaz
Sat, Feb-02-02, 17:44
This is probably a really lame question, but how do I log in please? I've looked everywhere I can thing of, but the only way I have been able to do it is to try and reply to a post. I am then told I can't because I haven't logged in, and get in that way.

I can see the log out button at the top of the screen but that's all.

Shaz

tamarian
Sat, Feb-02-02, 17:50
Hi Shaz,

You are asked to login each time because in your options, you said no to this:

Remember Username and password?

Simply click "Profile", then "Edit Options" and change it to yes, and you shall be remembered. ;)

Wa'il

shaz
Tue, Feb-05-02, 17:07
Thanks for the info.

I don't think I will be able to get it to remember me as we don't accept cookies on our m/c.

I don't mind logging in each time, I just haven't been able to find the screen/section where I am supposed to do it

Shaz

doreen T
Tue, Feb-05-02, 17:19
hi shaz,

Just click the little home icon, at the top right of every forum page. That will take you to the Active Lowcarber main forums Index page. The log-in box is at the bottom, to the right.

Another way is .. any time you wish to post a message, when you click on the reply or new thread button, a message will pop-up asking you to log in, which you can do at that time. You do not need to be logged in to read the forums, but you do need to be logged in to post messages and to access your User Control Panel/profile page.

Doreen

shaz
Thu, Feb-07-02, 16:19
Thanks Doreen