PDA

View Full Version : getting ready to start again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

greenildy
Sat, Feb-02-02, 14:52
Help!! I am about to re-start the Atkins induction program!
I know the Atkins program works, I lost 40 lbs many years ago...and I have since managed to find them again! For the past couple of months, I have tried to get into ketosis many times, and have only been able to reach the very lightest shade of purple. I stayed at this level for a couple of weeks and did not see any change in my size, or on the scale. I have tried manipulating the program and still nothing seems to work! I'd love to hear from some folks who have had this problem.....and what they did to solve it. Thanks!!

cochum
Sat, Feb-02-02, 16:21
Hi, been dieting for about 4 months and love this diet. Keep possitive and you'll do great, so far I have lost 30 pounds. Just try to keep on the forum, daily helps a lot. You ar emuch braver then me as this is only the second posting I have made since starting. You'll do great! :cheer: One thing that I have found useful too is not to worry so much about the Keotin or weight loss part of the diet. Just focus on being stricked about what you eat and feeling good, then start looking at the weight and keotin levels. You'll have better luck this time with all of the help here on the forum! :D

greenildy
Sat, Feb-02-02, 21:11
Thanks for responding!! I have decided to re-read Dr. Atkins...to refresh my memory. CONGRATULATIONS !! on your success!! My goal is to start reading on Sunday...stock the fridge and start on Monday! Hopefully I will be in ketosis by Thursday! Thanks again ! :D