PDA

View Full Version : Entering custom exercise

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Helen H
Tue, Feb-27-07, 12:26
I've just tried to put "Deadlift" into my custom exercise (can't believe it's not in with the rest of the exercises) but I can't get it to show up in any form that I can put into my resistance log. What am i doing wrong?

tamarian
Tue, Feb-27-07, 16:14
The custom exercise is for cardio workout. You can find the deadlift option under "Thigh".

Wa'il

Dodger
Tue, Feb-27-07, 16:27
Wa'il,

Can you change the 'Custom Exercise' heading to 'Custom Cardio'? There would be less confusion that way.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-27-07, 16:45
Done :)

Wa'il

Helen H
Tue, Feb-27-07, 18:41
The custom exercise is for cardio workout. You can find the deadlift option under "Thigh".

Wa'il

No, I could only find a straight leg deadlift, and I do the ordinarly one, where you bend your knees.

But in any case, if I want to enter a strength exercise that isn't in the list, how do I do it?

tamarian
Tue, Feb-27-07, 18:49
No, I could only find a straight leg deadlift, and I do the ordinarly one, where you bend your knees.

But in any case, if I want to enter a strength exercise that isn't in the list, how do I do it?

There's no tool to add custom resistance routines, we just update the available list. Check http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html and we can add any missing ones.

Wa'il

Helen H
Tue, Feb-27-07, 18:58
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BBDeadlift.html

That one. After the squat, it's my most basic exercise, so I really need it to be on the list. Thanks.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-27-07, 20:02
It's there now :)

Wa'il

Helen H
Wed, Feb-28-07, 09:47
Thanks, I'll be entering a lot of them!