PDA

View Full Version : HI! I am here "breaking the ice"

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Moodyblue
Fri, Feb-01-02, 13:48
Hello. My name is Blue and I am new here. I am 56 years old. I have three grown children and one grandson.
I follow Adkins and have now been OWL for almost two weeks. I have lost to date 50 pounds with 21 pounds to go. I am an artist who mainly paints with oils. My interest varies in all types of arts and crafts.
It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to get to know you all better soon.
Blue~ :wave:

gwilson38
Fri, Feb-01-02, 13:51
U have done awesome!!..so nice to hear. Glad U could join us here and looking forward to hearing more about your success!

Natrushka
Fri, Feb-01-02, 14:07
Welcome to the Forum, Blue. You must be so thrilled - well done on your loss to date. I look forward to hearing more of your LC successes :)

Nat

bsayne
Fri, Feb-01-02, 14:08
Congratulations on your success to date...you're in the right place for good LC info and great people too!

If you haven't already, do check out the journal section as most people find it extremely helpful to record menus, thoughts and have a place to get lots of great support and visitors! Yours would be in the "A-B" section by your screen name!

Look forward to checking on your journal soon!

Again, welcome!

Bsayne

Gwennie
Fri, Feb-01-02, 19:55
Hey!!!!Blue Fancy meeting you here hahahaha :D :wave: :bhug:

Moodyblue
Fri, Feb-01-02, 22:12
Thanks everyone. I will run down and start my journal pronto.
Blue~

keeper
Fri, Feb-01-02, 22:21
Hi Blue I'm here and ready to get started on Monday. Thanks for inviting me. :wave:

Keeper