PDA

View Full Version : Third Day.. Shattered, but...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JasonH
Wed, Jan-30-02, 03:11
Good Morning All,

This is the beginning of my third day, did not want to move when I woke up this morning.

The headache from yesterday has gone, and even better, so has 6lbs !!

:doah:

Drinking lots of water yesterday afternoon and evening definitely helped alot, thanks to all of you who convinced me.

Still drinking water this morning, just one more question at the moment, I have read alot about decaf coffee, can I or cant I ?

6lbs already !

Natrushka
Wed, Jan-30-02, 07:43
Jason, to decaf or not to decaf is a personal decision - caffiene effects some and not others, same for decaf and for artificial sweeteners - in other words, YMMV (Your milage may vary). Atkins says "No" to coffee, other plans are not so strict.

Go ahead if you'd like and if you notice a change in your fat loss, then look to what you've recently added to your menu.

Nat

P.S. Why not start a Journal for your daily updates? Everything would then be in one place with some continuity - it could prove useful to you in the future.

JasonH
Wed, Jan-30-02, 07:55
Sounds like a good idea but where are they kept ?

Natrushka
Wed, Jan-30-02, 07:59
Journals are kept alphabetically by member name under "Bootcamp / My Journal" - it is a sub forum off the main Forum page. Find your alphabetical sub forum and start a new thread - every day (or whenever you'd like to post) go to the last entry and hit reply.

Happy journalling,
Nat