PDA

View Full Version : Cali - plz read

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Reymi_VZ
Tue, Jan-29-02, 22:25
Hi Cali - saw you are on the Gold Coast. I am also.

Just wondering if you have fun some Lo-Carb stockists up here, where you shop etc.

I am just north of Australia Fair on Marine Pde in Southport. You?

Cali
Sat, Feb-02-02, 18:39
Fantastic Reymi, I live in Labrador. I don't get especially LC products, just eat what is allowed. I did get some Stevia (a 'natural' non carb sweetener) and some LC bread from Mrs Flannery's. I try to always get organic meat and eggs from that place in Australia Fair, don't want the antibiotics and growth hormones.
BTW what is your photo? Are you a secret trapeze artist?

Reymi_VZ
Sat, Feb-02-02, 20:48
Oh LC bread! Must get some - actually I don't feel like bread at all, but it might be nice for a treat.

I shop at the same butchers, and I am proud to say that Bakers Delight no longer even tempts me as I walk past it.

As to the picture, it is a picture of a lute and wooden flute, with a light burst behind it. So no trapeezing I am sorry - especially not at my current weight. ;)