PDA

View Full Version : 1 WEEK DOWN

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

comptekk
Mon, Jan-28-02, 15:45
Hi, It is so great to see a group of people out here doing the same diet..talk about great support.

I have just started the atkins diet last week on monday and I have been doing great. I don't have all the cravings i used to for sugar..and talk about energy...i have so much more energy than I did before.

Well I was at 212 and I want to get down to 150 and going to keep it up and keep losing I hope everyone else does too...

Thanks for reading...

wbahn
Mon, Jan-28-02, 16:04
Welcome aboard!

I've too just finished Week 1 and am doing great. No cravings, a bit more energy.

And I agree that this support group is fabulous.

I'd recommend that you start a journal in the My Journal / Bootcamp forum if you haven't already. Lot's of feedback from some very knowledgable folks in a thread that's all your own so that everything stays in one place as you progress.

Good luck!

bsayne
Mon, Jan-28-02, 17:41
I see wbahn has already said Hi too...good job wbahn...WTG lending a friendly hand is what it's all about around here!

The journal is an excellent idea...record you daily menus, thoughts etc and then we'll know where to find you!

So much good information so browse through the other areas when you have a chance!

bsayne

comptekk
Tue, Jan-29-02, 14:38
Thank you for all the support and wishes of good luck.
:D :wave: