PDA

View Full Version : small sucess ............felt great

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fatpriya
Mon, Jan-01-07, 15:04
its now 4th day on atkins n i lost 4lb
i'm very happy 2day coz there was a friends outing at bowling club .
n u know i really control my self there was popcorn n soda ,so i just had deit soda n after that we went 4 lunch at a fren's house n i didn't touch a single thing ,(coz those food were out from atkins list).
i came home made some chicken n had it n i felt so happy that i did it ,
i didn't lose my control,but the fact is i dont hv 2 control just, i didn't felt hungry 4 those food ,imean i almost lost my food craving.

it must b a small thing 4 u all but great sucess 4 me

liddie01
Mon, Jan-01-07, 15:19
Great Job, priya! that was exactly the thing to do!

SidC
Mon, Jan-01-07, 16:07
it must b a small thing 4 u all but great sucess 4 meNot a small thing at all! Way to go, Priya! And great to hear that you are not having problems craving those kinds of foods. Sounds like you're doing something right :thup:

fatpriya
Mon, Jan-01-07, 19:38
thanx
hope i stay on track

SidC
Tue, Jan-02-07, 01:38
thanx
hope i stay on trackI hope you do, too! Have you thought about starting a journal here? It is a great way to keep track of what you are doing and to reinforce yourself. See here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=172775) for info on how to set up your journal. Give it a try :)

bob2112
Tue, Jan-02-07, 05:21
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your early craving control.

Keep up the good work!!