PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisa818atk
Fri, Dec-29-06, 01:06
Hello everyone Im new to the forums actually i was a member way back a couple of years ago but dont remember what my screen name was, anyways I did the atkins before i dropped 40 pounds in 3.5 months and then got pregnant gained the weight back and more, ever since then i've been trying to get back on the atkins but for some reason have been having a hard time with it....well im my sisters maid of honor in august of 07 and figured the clock is ticking well hope to find inspiration again i got some weight to lose....sincerely Lisa....

bellacarol
Fri, Dec-29-06, 07:05
Welcomed!!! You will have a great Loss !!!

boodeb
Fri, Dec-29-06, 07:09
Welcome Back....I have been on and off this diet more times then i can count...the reason is i too am finding it hard to jump back on..Heres to us hoping we find our way back..Good Luck