PDA

View Full Version : Hi ~ New Here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LB55
Wed, Dec-27-06, 16:34
I've been enjoying this site for a few days now and wanted to say hello :)

I got down to 115 with Weight Watchers about 4 years ago, but have seen myself go up and down with about 30 lbs for the last 3 years, landing at 145.

My low point was christmas eve after eating way too many sweets after a big dinner and realizing I was nearing 150, which is alot for my 5' 2" frame.

I've been on Atkins for 3 days now and feel soo much better already. The scale has moved down by 3 lbs.

I'm the webmaster for the convention center in my hometown and build websites on the side as a hobby.

Thanks in advance for your support!

hulagrrl
Wed, Dec-27-06, 18:39
welcome to the forum...stop by anytime!! it's a great place for encouragement and support. have a great week!!

lcgrrl2006
Wed, Dec-27-06, 18:44
:wave: Hi LB55! :wave: Denise

LB55
Wed, Dec-27-06, 18:51
Thanks hulagrrl & Denise! hulagrrl I think we have the same goal weight - 125. Good Luck!!

hulagrrl
Wed, Dec-27-06, 21:05
yes - except you're a lot closer to it than i am. :)