PDA

View Full Version : Hello...nice to meet you

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HDBluerose
Wed, Dec-06-06, 16:08
Hi :wave:

I'm starting on the Atkins diet again. I did this once about 3 years ago and lost 40 lbs. Then I had a very stressful work situation and over year I gained back 15-18 lbs. Quite my job...moved to a new one.

Went to the doc last month and found I was not in good shape so I'm losing the weight to try and bring down my sugar counts and my blood pressure.

Not losing the weight as fast this time...only about 8 lbs in the last month. Might be because I still don't drink soda or eat massive amounts of sugar?

Anyway thought I would just introduce myself and say HI!

Mieranna
Thu, Dec-07-06, 02:04
:wave:

Welcome back to L/C!

Just wanted to say hi and Good Job on the loss last month. It doesn't seem like a lot but every 8 lbs. counts and you went in the right direction, that's a big deal.

If you haven't started a journal it might be a good idea for analyzing your progress.

Keep it up!!