PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jjj
Wed, Dec-06-06, 07:21
This is the second time that I have done low-carb dieting and this time it is a life-style change. I am looking forward to the support and trading of knowledge and success stories. I have the utmost respect for those of you who have stuck this out and made positive health decisions and changes :thup: . Low carb dieting has made me aware that I really do have an addiction to certain foods and depend on them both for a physical and an emotional fix. I really have not been a big meat eater in life and have had to be rather creative. It's good though to crave broccoli rather than donuts! :D

JT~
Wed, Dec-06-06, 07:45
Hi and welcome! This place has kept me on track while lurking for the last year so I had to join. Make yourself at home.

SandraEB73
Wed, Dec-06-06, 13:56
Welcome to the forum. You have the right idea, to make this a life style change. This is a great place for support and information.
Good luck!

Kimfort
Thu, Dec-07-06, 13:06
Hi jjj and welcome. Good luck on your return to the plan and in making it your life-style instead of diet.