PDA

View Full Version : Whats with hackers?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

krillboy
Sun, Dec-03-06, 22:55
Hi my name is Steve I'm from Toowoomba Australia, I'm new to Atkins etc. I'm glad I found this site, it wasn't easy, all the other sites I searched were either hoax sites or hacked by some dimwit. What a joke, why would there be misleading sites and why would hackers care about any diet site? Is it like a conspiracy or something? Are they trying to stop people from learning about low carbs etc. I guess this site must be pretty good if no hackers can get in to stuff it up. Anyway great to be here, look forward to getting fit and healthy with you all. :thup:

RedBlob
Mon, Dec-04-06, 07:11
Hi krillboy. It's awful the amount of false information that is presented as "fact". Most of the sites I found in google made outrageous claims about the Atkins diet - I doubt they even read the book, because they were so off base with assumptions. Bunch of trolls. :P

wbahn
Mon, Dec-04-06, 21:52
I haven't noticed the defaced sites, but then again I rarely go to any low carb site other than this one.

The technical guru for this site certainly knows what he's about and I think does a real good job of protecting his servers.