PDA

View Full Version : New start

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dancwitme
Sun, Dec-03-06, 21:17
Alright everyone, I have been here before and i had success with Atkins and losing 68 lbs! Then I had alot of personal problems and the weight came back and in June of 06 I was gonna try again but I couldn't find the will and strength. AFter looking at recent pictures of myself I need to restart! There is no doubt about it!

I am 24, from CT. I currently weight roughly 280. 12lbs higher than my original start weight way back when! My ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs. My short term goals are to lose 10-15 lbs a month.

ginyer
Sun, Dec-03-06, 23:00
Hi,
Just wanted to wish you luck and say that you are in the right place....it has been a great help to so many of us...don't know if I could have done what I've done without this forum....there are great recipes, great exercise info and wonderful support!

Take Care

dancwitme
Mon, Dec-04-06, 06:02
alright, i guessi was wrong, got on the scale this mornin and it was 289 :( Iwill not let the scale say 290 - so i better get my butt in gear!