PDA

View Full Version : re- inducting

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

paganrn
Tue, Nov-28-06, 04:34
I am returning to low carbing after a 2 years. Had some bad things happen packed the pounds back on and more so here I am. I am starting Induction today. I work nights so it will start in my morning which is the rest of the worlds supper time. I don't have a specific weight goal, just want to get back to a healthy bmi

looking forward to sharing the journey

D
starting weight/ bmi 212/ 30.9 11-28-6

Cockermom
Tue, Nov-28-06, 04:44
I started over 3 days ago. I did Atkins Jan '03-June '04, dropped 53 lbs, got pregnant, gained it all back some during pregnancy and rest afterwards. My son is 18½ months old ;) It's about time I dropped the weight again!

RedBlob
Tue, Nov-28-06, 07:26
Happy eating, paganrn. Are you a pagan nurse, just out of curiosity?!

it_is_time
Wed, Nov-29-06, 03:12
Welcome Paganrn - I too work nights (ER) and just re-started Atkins last Sunday the 26th.

I lost about 76 lbs between 2003-2004, only to gain about 1/2 of it back when I let emotions, stress, etc take over and just went back to eating whatever.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

We CAN do this !!