PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and happy to be here (-:

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ron_Mocci
Fri, Nov-24-06, 06:52
Hi to all ! My name is Ron and I live in Maine. I'm 62 years young and am here to better my understanding of better Health, I looked around here for a long time and found that I wanted to join ! As I read 100's of posts, I was stun to see what lies the food , Gov. AHA, FDA, and so on are feeding us ! Than I started reading lables and bang I really had a hard time beleaving what I was eating ! One thing that blow my Mind was whipping cream , as i never knew they but Veg.oil in it ! it really hurts to think that we are being used big time and that is sad. O' my wt. is 147 to 145 ~ 5'7 3/4. IN the sort time that I have been here my BP went down , my heart rate is down ! I feel a hell of alot better ! with this said,I would like to thank everyone here for the great info. 1 more thing I can see how anyone can buy Organic or grass feed beef as far as scientific evidence on beef go's I can't find it , if anyone knows were the real paper work is ! would love to know ? Ron
thanks Julie

it_is_time
Fri, Nov-24-06, 07:17
Welcome Ron !

After recently finding this place, like you I have learned quite a bit about things I was unaware of. I believe that this is truly a wonderful place to get the support we all need to start and continue this way of life.

Good luck,