PDA

View Full Version : I am sooo new at this

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skinny at
Wed, Nov-08-06, 13:36
:help: I have been using South Beach since April and lost 36 lbs. I have 24 lbs to go but I feel like I am stuck. It's been a little too easy to cheat just a little and now I need to seriously get back on track. I haven't gained any back yet but I just want to be careful. Any good ideas to get motivated again. You'd think the 3+ sizes that I lost would be incentive enough... :help:

SunnyCarol
Wed, Nov-08-06, 14:23
As you get closer to goal, it gets a little harder. Keep thinking about all your success you've had so far and how much closer you are to goal than you were just a few short weeks ago. You've done so well. Pump yourself up with positive self-talk and thoughts. Is there any event coming up that you would like to be at goal or near goal for? I've had good success by setting up mini-goals for certain events. It keeps me looking forward and heading towards goal, instead of looking back at how far I've had to come. Good luck!

Sunny! :sunny:

joesfolks
Thu, Nov-09-06, 20:01
just stopping by to wish you all the best in your lc life.