PDA

View Full Version : Hi from another newbie!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gottobefit
Tue, Oct-24-06, 12:15
Hi everyone! I am excited to have finally found somewhere to help me with my low carb living. I lost a lot of weight following the LC lifestyle and then I fell, and fell hard, gained some back tried new things, read tons of stuff on how to become fit. But it always came back to my body and carbs do not get along. So here I am. I really believe in living a healthy lifestyle, not just getting to my goal. Through trail and error, I have excepted that low carb is the right way to go. I am hoping my body will bounce back and start losing again. No greater feeling than to watch the weight disappear, I sure do miss that. Right now my metabolism is a bit messed up, but I plan on it returning. LC does more than weight loss, it is also my mood up lifter, I remember the energy and I want all of that back. Can't wait to chat it up and have the encouragement from those who truly understand! Here's to all of you who have done it, who are doing it, and those like me who are back in it (this time for life)
:thup:

MicheleK
Tue, Oct-24-06, 13:50
Welcome!! Glad to have you with us :)

joesfolks
Tue, Oct-24-06, 20:20
Welcome. lots of friendly support here.

Newbirth
Tue, Oct-24-06, 21:19
Welcome back to LC! You have the right mindset. It's for life.