PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

geekyblond
Mon, Oct-09-06, 10:20
I'm a newbie to the board and just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am not very proud of myself. In 2004 I had lost 120 pds. from being on Atkins for 7 months and I felt great...looked GREAT...and things were going good. But then I went that wonderful thing called divorce and found myself not caring about myself anymore. I see now that it was just an excuse! I shouldn't have quite on myself so easily but that is the past.....

I'm happily remarried and he loves me for me! But when we met I was alot skinner and I want to get down to the way I was. I'm determined to get to my goal of 172 pds. which I never reached last time around! I'm 6 ft. tall so I don't need to go below that weight!

I've been on Induction for 7 days and I went from 322 to 315.5 pds!! :thup: and I'm ready to make this a lifetime committement! I have my two best friends on Atkins with me and we all are going to look like super models in a couple of years!

I need all the support I can get for the first couple of months so that's why I'm here! To be around others who are striving to lose weight!

Charran
Mon, Oct-09-06, 18:20
Welcome! It's great that you have some people around you who are doing this also. Hope you experience much success!

nole1984
Mon, Oct-09-06, 18:41
you go Ms Super model :D :D

joesfolks
Tue, Oct-10-06, 08:15
For the first couple of months? Sweetheart we will be here through your whole journey. Welcome.

geekyblond
Thu, Oct-12-06, 16:22
Aww thank you guys for the welcome and the encouragement!! :D Shew it sure does make the journey easier when you have someone to walk with!

Mousesmom
Thu, Oct-12-06, 17:19
Welcome! Glad you found us.... There are lots of us here in it for the long haul so you are most welcome to jump in and hang out with us.

Congrats on your loss so far!

Julie