PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Carriet
Fri, Oct-06-06, 12:52
Hello :wave:
My name is Carrie and I am a carb addict!!
I had gastric Bypass surgery in 2003, and began eating carbs again and got myself addicted again. I started at 291 pre surgery and lost 105 lbs. Got to 185, where I was happy. I have regained over 30 lbs and want to get a handle on it before I get up to 291 again.
Looking forward to making some new friends, and receiving and giving some support. Something I don't have at home :tears:
Carrie

msdbobby
Fri, Oct-06-06, 14:47
Hi Carrie,
This is a great place to come for support especially if you don't have support at home. It's very motivating when you're around people who are going through the same thing you are. It's good that you are seeking help now that you've only regained a portion of what you lost.
Welcome and good luck :wave:

Imagine81
Sat, Oct-07-06, 01:33
Welcome!! I would love to give you encouragement and support! Please come by my journal anytime!! :) Take Care!!