PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Reva72
Mon, Oct-02-06, 13:08
My name is Reva. I am 33 years old and married with 3 beautiful children. I started Atkins for the first time on March 22, 2004. I had great sucess with it and lost 121 pounds in a years time. I slowly started letting the stress of everyday life get to me. I started eatting sweets again like I made woman. In alittle over a years time I regained the weight plus 12 more pounds. I have been yo yoing back in forth for almost another year now.

I am here to say I am getting serious and getting this weight off of me once and for all. My highest weight was 332 and today I am 321. I am not proud of this weight by no means and really to get below 200.

Lesle
Mon, Oct-02-06, 15:38
Good for you for getting back to work on changing your eating habits and health,
Welcome back..
Lesle

Newbirth
Mon, Oct-02-06, 22:10
Welcome back!

I'm 35 and have been on Atkins since March 30, 2004. :)