PDA

View Full Version : tman6297

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tman6297
Mon, Oct-02-06, 08:44
Hello all. I am new to the forum but not new to the LCL. I followed this WOL for approximately 2 years back in 1999 and 2000. Unfortunately, I thought that I could handle things on my own once I reached my target weight...I was wrong. I am starting over but am determined to do things right this time once I reach my goal. That whole failing to plan thing is real. I have to understand this time that it is a lifestyle change and NOT a diet. I look forward to reading everyone's comments. :wave:

Anthony123
Mon, Oct-02-06, 08:51
im in the same boat.
back in 99 or 2000, i forget, i went from 340 to 222 in about 8 months.

then blew up ower the years to as high at 400+ i would say, which was a few years back.

but now im back on track, i have my self disipline back.

Dillinger5
Mon, Oct-02-06, 10:41
Same applies here... lost 50+ 3 years ago and never did the plan right after that... no ongoing... no maintanance.....and the weight slowly crept back on. Am taking things slowly this time...and doing it right!! Good luck!! :wave:

maddison27
Mon, Oct-02-06, 11:12
Oh I am back as well, at least we all know that low carb does work!!!, good-luck every one and have fun low carbing!!!.