PDA

View Full Version : hello from nz

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

thistlenz
Mon, Sep-25-06, 22:15
Hi, just found this site, as I am lookingfor support on my low carb journey. Had health problems and was recently diagnosed as a diabetic, so am looking to lose w :help: eight, fast and healthy, not to mention I only want to do this once!!!My husband and I milk cows in Taranaki New Zealand, we have four children, ranging from ages 22 to 8. I need a diet I can live on so this seems the best, though I must admit I am worried it sounds too good!! Need lots of support, and it is great there is this site so I can see you all doing well and being healthy as well. Must go, it is Spring here and I have 60 hungry calves waiting!!

itsmelibby
Tue, Sep-26-06, 02:54
nice to have you .. I am restarting this lifestyle myself. you can do it .. and yes it sounds to good to be true .. just make sure you read the book all the way through .. atkins? good .. its the best ..

good luck