PDA

View Full Version : just saying hello..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shnabanana
Thu, Sep-14-06, 22:15
well i thought it was time to introduce myself..i'm shannon...doing this lo-carb thing for a total of 4 days now with my bestbuddy-ever, zoe..we both know we gotta change our lives for the better and are being good support for eachother and i look to her, and now this place for encouragement, and i can't wait to feel better bout myself!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10716;80;0;1/c/270/t/135/s/278/k/09f3/weight.png
[/url]

Newbirth
Thu, Sep-14-06, 23:26
Welcome here. There's so much love and support.

Annabel33
Fri, Sep-15-06, 03:41
Hi Banana girl! :wave: :D

Hope you kick some serious ass and lose those pounds. Pop by my journal some time and say hello.

shnabanana
Fri, Sep-15-06, 16:36
thank you guys for your welcome! i really appreciate it..i will be stopping by and saying hello to each of you!

Newbirth
Fri, Sep-15-06, 19:58
Check out my journal, too. We are the same height with almost the same goal. I've lost 60 pounds on Atkins so far.

freckles
Fri, Sep-15-06, 21:41
Welcome and good luck, banana....you've come to the right place for support! freckles

zoejohnson
Wed, Sep-20-06, 12:26
that's my girl! i am so proud of how well you're doing, you're zooming right past me and i can't be mad at it. i'mma get a tee that says "team shannon". ttyl!

shnabanana
Fri, Aug-10-07, 05:03
Well! I am back for this now - I have now become extremely close to weighing 300lbs! I weighed myself earlier tonight after feeling sorry for myself for the past three months! ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I don't want to be some huge girl at the age of 23 I should be out there looking all cute like all the other girls in Socal..but I've just let myself go - So it's time to get serious and nip this in the butt before I wind up killing myself...

Anyway is there anyone out there who can give me some tips? Around my same stats maybe when they first started?

Thanks for viewing :D

WH1968
Fri, Aug-10-07, 07:32
Awesome... welcome.. glad you have someone to help you along for the ride....

This place will also afford you the support you need to create a healthier and slimmer you...

Keep up the good work.

T-man

MyChange
Fri, Aug-10-07, 09:56
Welcome Banana and good luck you will find lots of support here and it will keep you on track :)

Kisal
Fri, Aug-10-07, 14:41
Welcome! How nice to have you with us! :wave:

shnabanana
Fri, Aug-10-07, 17:47
thanks guys :D

amberview
Fri, Aug-10-07, 18:01
I didn't start at your stats, but I'm here to say welcome.

SlimLynne
Fri, Aug-10-07, 18:30
This is a good place to learn more about how to boost your diet potential. Good luck to you. :)

shnabanana
Sat, Aug-11-07, 02:37
thank you :D