PDA

View Full Version : Newby

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

movin
Mon, Sep-11-06, 20:06
About 3 months ago finished losing 30 lbs and managed to keep all but 5 off. Getting ready for the next phase only this time adding nutritional supplements and entering a contest (individual prize $500 and group up to 5 $2,500). Plan on utilizing chocolate shakes :yum: (Chicken Soup for the Soul Supplements - chocolate silk/low carb/low sugar) and after discussions with my dietician eating all the veggies I can. Any comments/interest in contest etc.

Newbirth
Mon, Sep-11-06, 21:47
Welcome here. I also use low-carb shakes. Couldn't live without them!

movin
Wed, Sep-13-06, 07:39
What type of shakes do you use? What do you think about them? Are you actively pursuing losing weight right now or just maintaining? I getting prepared, the clock's ticking.
:wave:

Newbirth
Wed, Sep-13-06, 18:26
I use whatever is cheapest. I found Atkins shakes for a good price on netrition.com and ordered a bunch. I think they are the highest quality, but any low-carb shakes will do. Sometimes I use SlimFast low-carb.