PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fontrella
Mon, Sep-11-06, 11:06
:wave: Hello I'm a newbie,

I have tried low carbing about a year ago. I have the Atkins book as well as South Beach. I have been battling with my weight all my life. I started Weight Watchers in Feb. of this year and lost 42lbs so far. I am switching to a low carb lifstyle so I can keep losing. I love carb foods, especially sweets.
This week I am changing some habits like eliminating junk foods and sweets this week. So when I start on Sunday 9/17/06 It wouldn't be to hard for me.

nikeb00
Mon, Sep-11-06, 18:57
Welcome and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judynyc
Mon, Sep-11-06, 19:11
Welcome and Good luck!! :wave: :thup:

nole1984
Mon, Sep-11-06, 20:27
welcome and you know that u can do this!

Newbirth
Mon, Sep-11-06, 21:47
Welcome here and good luck on your diet switch. :)

ellewarren
Tue, Sep-12-06, 02:16
HI everyone
i am new aswell, i am nervous about starting cause i still want to eat everything

how is everyone else going, hearing about your stories woulld be great :thup: :help:

i have 15kg to lose, thats going to be tought

Rosebud
Tue, Sep-12-06, 02:24
HI everyone
i am new aswell, i am nervous about starting cause i still want to eat everything

how is everyone else going, hearing about your stories woulld be great :thup: :help:

i have 15kg to lose, thats going to be tought
Hi Elle,

Welcome to another Aussie. :wave:

In case you haven't found it yet, we have our own Oz/NZ subforum which is great for giving local info. If you click here, (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43) the link will take you straight there. :)

Cheers, matey. Every success!

Rosebud:rose:

mlk18sHuny
Tue, Sep-12-06, 11:44
Welcome to both of you and best of luck in succeeding with your goals! :)