PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

glorywrite
Thu, Aug-31-06, 17:30
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. The information and support on this site are amazing! I'm doing Atkins for the first time. I lost 60 pounds a few years ago, on Sugar Busters, but it just wasn't working for me this time. I couldn't stay on it for some reason. Gave Atkins a try and so far, so good. Haven't cheated once, not even a real temptation so far. :thup:

I lost 4 pounds last week, but none this week, so far. I'm thinking that my TOM is coming next week and perhaps this has stalled me. I hope that's all it is. I'm using the ketostix and they keep turning purple, so something must be right, right?

Anyway, thanks so much for having me here! I'm very excited to find a place I can ask questions and get help.

joesfolks
Thu, Aug-31-06, 21:13
Glad to have you with us.