PDA

View Full Version : would like a diet buddy or two!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

niknak
Thu, Aug-31-06, 08:56
Hello! :wave: Today is my first day doing Atkins induction, I have 32 pounds to lose and would love to have a diet buddy ot two to share with along the way! Any offers :q:

Nickie

msdbobby
Thu, Aug-31-06, 09:36
Hi Niknak,
Welcome, I'm sure you'll get more than 1 or two buddies here. Lots of support to be found.

Casandra
Thu, Aug-31-06, 10:10
Nickie..

My name is Casandra.....I am doing atkins....I am RE-doing it tomorrow anyway...

I would love to be your diet buddy....

How about it??

Casandra

joesfolks
Thu, Aug-31-06, 19:46
Welcome to the forum!

judywade10
Fri, Sep-01-06, 09:14
HI NIk,

I'm a newbie and I'm on Atkins also. I'd love to have a buddy. I have about 35 to lose. HOpe to hear from ya!

Judy

Casandra
Fri, Sep-01-06, 09:19
Hey judy..

Even though i know nickie started this thread...I wanted to welcome you..and hope that we canz all be buddies and help each other out....

Nickie..I hope you reply sooooooon..(smile)..

Take care.

CAsandra

niknak
Fri, Sep-01-06, 10:46
Hi everyone! Thanx for replying. Judy you aim to lose about the same amount of weight as me...How long have you been low carbing and how are you finding it? Casandra, nice to hear from you...It seems you have done this before, any advice? It's my second day on induction and so far no hick ups...Appart from this morning when I caught my other half stirring my coffee with a spoon that came straight out of the sugar bowl...I refused to drink it and now he thinks I've gone mad...I'm making my own from now on!!
Nickie

niknak
Fri, Sep-01-06, 11:03
Love the refridgerator gag!