PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm MitziAnne

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MitziAnne
Wed, Aug-30-06, 22:04
Just found this place and think I'm going to learn a lot from you guys. I've never low-carbed before this week. I'm a lifetime Weight Watcher, but am just tired of that woe. I need a change. I've let myself gain 20 pounds that simply have to go - by Christmas. I have too many clothes hanging in my closet that won't fit until this weight is off!! I am doing Somersizing. I haven't lost much weight these few days I've been on it because I've made some boo-boos - ignorance is not bliss!!

Anyway, I'm going to be on this site probably daily - most days anyway and want to learn all I can - so expect some questions. lol

klc145
Thu, Aug-31-06, 08:04
Welcome to the forum MitziAnne!!

izzyroks
Thu, Aug-31-06, 08:45
Hi Mitzianne

I just started my journal today - mainly to encourage myself to exercise more (well - i couldnt exercise less!!) :lol:

Good luck with your journey - i have been doing atkins for over a month now and its great! ive done weightwatchers before, but always gave up because of the hunger factor.

I nover thought I would be able to have my appetite under control, but Atkins has helped with it immensly, as has logging into these boards - theyve been a lifesaver sometimes!!

Keep us posted on how its going ;)

xx

msdbobby
Thu, Aug-31-06, 09:34
Welcome Mitzianne :wave:

joesfolks
Thu, Aug-31-06, 19:48
Good to have you here.