PDA

View Full Version : whoops!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

izzyroks
Sat, Aug-26-06, 10:39
Ello!

:wave:

Have been doing lo carb (atkins) for about 2 months now - doing OK, had row with bf on thursday and the rest as they say is history.......beer (mmmmmmmmMMMM.....BEER!!) Chockie cheesecake, scones dripping in cream and strawberry jam and cheesy pasta bake have all passed my lips in the last 3 days and ive put on 6llbs!!!! :yum:

Anyway, made up with "him indoors" so am back on the wagon today!! - we are going up the pub tonight to sort out a few things, i will TRY 2b a good girl!!! :lol:

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and good luck to all of us - i have been "shadowing" these forums since i started and decided to join in the fun! It has been invaluable to me over the last few weeks and i really need the support now ive been a doofus and mucked up........!!

I WILL LEARN MY LESSON!!!!

love to all

xx

joesfolks
Sat, Aug-26-06, 17:17
WElcome. Glad to have you with us!