PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I am back!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

aeburse4
Mon, Aug-21-06, 05:42
I lost a lot of weight over a year ago on Atkins. I got pregnant with my second child and now I am back to loose the rest of the weight. I am 2 weeks post pardam, and I am so excited to be back here and get back in the groove.

Much Luck to you all!

CaseyZee
Mon, Aug-21-06, 10:22
Congratulations on your new baby!

Welcome back to the program, I wish you good luck.

- Casey

msalicia
Wed, Dec-12-07, 12:28
you have made it so far, and i want to congratulate you. please give me some pointers on what worked for you. i'm back at it as well after an unsuccessful pregnancy and even when i don't cheat the scale doesn't budge. i will not give up though, i want to feel like myself again (and i don't right now : ( ) i'm inspired by the firm tapes, but would love to know how many veggies you allow yourself, if you believe in phsyllium husks or if they make you stall, if you count net carbs, use low-carb products, or if you're sticking to meat, etc. thanks for your advice. It would be very encourageing!
alicia
age 26
before: 160/125/130
now: 143/137.5/125

Kisal
Wed, Dec-12-07, 21:04
Welcome back! Congratulations on you new little bundle of love! :wave: