PDA

View Full Version : A Big "Howdy" from KY

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LisaS35
Sun, Aug-20-06, 07:56
Started Atkins before I read the book 5 days ago..so it really doesn't count. I accidently had a drink of iced tea one day and the next orange juice. So today will be the 3rd day of being completely on Atkins. I've gone through a lot since January. I am going thru a divorce, just can't wait until thats all over with. I recently detoxed off of some of the stongest painkillers on the market, a doctor put me on them before finding out what was causing my pain (found out I have Addison's disease). It seems like I just woke up one day and I was overweight so I am exciting about this diet plan and can't wait until the pounds start to shred...wooohooo :wave:

klc145
Sun, Aug-20-06, 08:31
Welcome to the forum Lisa! Congratulations on getting off the pain meds, I am sure that was a hard thing to do.

Best of luck to you on your low carb journey!

bkloots
Mon, Aug-21-06, 13:24
Hope you'll be on your way to healing...for everything.

Best wishes.