PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

alp728
Tue, Aug-08-06, 09:12
Hi everyone. And may I say a big Thank You to whoever started this site!
I (re)started Atkins about seven weeks ago, this time my teenage girls are joining me. It sure makes it easier having the whole household in on it, let me tell you. I packed up seven bags of groceries and took them to a friend when we started, getting all the pasta and other high-carb stuff out of the house. I never knew I had so much cupboard space. Anyway, these forums are a BIG help. I've found answers to so many questions already, as well as the motivation of the succuss of others.

joesfolks
Tue, Aug-08-06, 09:31
Welcome! It sounds like you and your girls are off to a bang up start. Wishing you all success.

alp728
Tue, Aug-08-06, 10:00
thanks a lot!

NDHuntress
Tue, Aug-08-06, 11:12
Sounds like you have great support in your girls. We will be here for you online should you ever need us. The journey may be a long one but it sure is rewarding.

freckles
Tue, Aug-08-06, 17:31
I never knew I had so much cupboard space.

Isn't it amazing? My family still eats high carb items, but since I've started lc and gotten away from all the processed foods, my cupboards are quite spacious! I love it! Welcome and good luck! freckles