PDA

View Full Version : Carb blocking pills

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Serenity33
Thu, Jan-17-02, 16:08
Has anyone tried the carb-blocking herbs or pills? I do okay following the Atkins plan, but some days I just get this horrible carb craving and eat anything all day long..sometimes I do this all weekend. I know it ruins everything I worked for all week too.

I thought about trying these carb blocking pills to see if they helped me when I falter, not to use on a daily basis.

Any suggestions.

Thanks All

Healthy, Happy Living

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jan-19-02, 04:56
They were talking about that on 48hrs friday night...They're retarded and don't work :rolleyes:

Karen
Sat, Jan-19-02, 11:28
A better solution for cravings in pill form is chromium or L-Glutamine.

The best solution, is not to give in. Using artificially sweetened stuff, overeating, dairy products, nuts or eating a lot of allowed carbs at one meal can also trigger cravings.

If you seem to be bingeing on weekends, it could be boredom or lonliness that makes you want to eat, or something entirely different that is only known to you. Just an idea. :)

Karen