PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NW Fl. Panhandle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rr1953
Thu, Jul-27-06, 21:52
Hi Everyone.

New here to this board. Lcing for the last three yrs, hit a wall, and maintain, and start all over. Was 248 or so about six yrs ago. Doing LFL at the moment and now weigh 145.4 this morn.

I am unemployed at the moment, married, have two fantastic children, and three grandaughters from my daughter, and one more girl on the way any day.

Nice to meet you all. :wave:

Sheila

fluffybear
Fri, Jul-28-06, 07:04
Hi Sheila and WELCOME,

I used to live in the Florida panhandle myself when my husband was stationed at Hurlburt Field. We did 2 tours there and lived there 7 years altogether. We lived in base housing on Poquito Bayou near Eglin AFB. My daughter graduated from Fort Walton Beach High School. My son is now dating a girl from Destin. We love the Florida panhandle. My husband retired from the Air Force in '92 and we are now living in Ohio but hope to return to Florida when he REALLY retires (lol). We also lived in the St. Petersburg area for 5 years. I also am a grandma with a 2 year old granddaughter and a 1 year old grandson.

Again, welcome to the board and good luck with your weight loss!

fluffybear