PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas workout log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cinderella
Wed, Jan-16-02, 13:20
:clap:

Okay...started off last night with a hard brisk winter walk of over a mile with my heavy boots on. Legs were burning from the start. It felt great. Also did 2 hours of curling yesterday. Got a little exercise from that...but not the usual hard, out of breath workout.

Posted on the gym board about starting an actual routine..getting some ideas.

After I post this I will go run the stairs and do as many push ups as I can handle. I have to start somewhere.

I'm not sure how I got so lazy...and I still don't want to do much, so I figure doing things that I haven't done before will put a little interest back into the exercise world.......so....here we go!!

:wave:

Cinderella
Wed, Jan-16-02, 13:55
I just did my first set of lung burning exercise.

I made...must have been a thousand trips(..well, it seems like that many, lol)..down and up my stairs with a set of push ups between runs. I think I will go die in a corner. Kept it up for 20 minutes.

Cinderella
Wed, Jan-16-02, 19:24
Late this afternoon my thighs started to get realy stiff. I went through the next couple of hours worrying...hoping I didn't really hurt myself.

After supper I grabbed my heavy winter boots and hit the pavement. Off I went...legs burning, lol..walked about a mile& a half.

Tomorrow is curling day...

Cinderella
Thu, Jan-17-02, 09:32
From now on I will be posting everything in my journal, here on the LC board, including exercise stuff.

Trainerdan
Fri, Jan-18-02, 15:29
We'll be watching ... :p

BTW ... CURLING? The sport? Never "met" anyone that played. Would you mind filling us in a little in what the demands of the sport are? Does it resemble any other sport?

Trainerdan
Tue, Jan-29-02, 18:08
Hey ... the exercise police are knocking at your door? LOL.

How have things been going with your routine? Keep us in the loop!

-- dan